Saturday, February 05, 2005

me and my big brother

Sean: but it is funny is that i am normally the last person people think of as scary and intimidating
Sean: so it makes me laugh
Jon: yeah, but black people are always scary :-)
Sean: ugh you had to go there
Jon: naturally
Sean: that is only if i have my knife or gun out though
Sean: of course
Jon: but everyone knows that you people always have one
Sean: and when you are holding a candle and opening doors it is a little hard to have it out
Sean: especially in a suit
Jon: only if you're bad at being black
Sean: ok if you could be bad at bein black
Jon: man, i can do all that stuff without being black...i'm just that good
Sean: oh ok
Sean: or is it just that you have had to actually leave near black people now
Sean: live
Sean: not leave
Sean: and i will always be better
Sean: you can always aspire to be like me though
Sean: it is ok
Jon: haha...i've always been around black people. they seem to be drawn to me...probably cause i'm almost black myself
Sean: you keep telling yourself that and maybe one day it will come true
Sean: but right now it aint gone happen
Jon: haha
Jon: you keep thinking that and the next time you see me i may very well have corn rows just to prove you wrong
Sean: you gettin corn riws is one thing
Sean: but i wanna see you keep them
Sean: and then when you come out
Sean: make sure and have your rows done at least a week and a half b4 i see you
Jon: haha
Sean: then that will prove to me
Sean: and then i will fix them when you mess up
Jon: haha
Sean: cuz i know you will

wow he cracks me up.