Wednesday, February 16, 2005

people who do not know me

well i guess that there are a few people who think they know and they really do not. honestly people there are only three girls and five guys who really know me at this school and if you are one of them congrats.

but to all of the others out there, you do not know me. so do not pretend that you do. if you want to get to know then sit down and talk to me about the way i feel about things and stuff like that.

it is a funny thing though, all of the ones that think they know because they feel that i am easily read and that really is not the case. i do not open up to all and i lead you think what i want you to think.

i am a piece of work and you will realize if you get to know me. you should try it out sometime i think that you will like what you see.