Thursday, February 17, 2005

thank you

thank you

you are always there to listen to every problem that i have, whether it be big or small. you have no idea what that means to me, because there are very few who will do what you do, and it is amazing.

you have always been there to listen but even more importantly you were there to ask the one question i hate more than anything else, "what are you going to do about it?" i do not know, but knowing that you are there with me is the best feeling ever. because it allows me to feel that it is ok because there is someone with me.

in all actuality there are two of you. you have touched me in ways that i cannot explain and i am so grateful i do not know what i would do without you. you truly make me smile and i enjoy every minute spent talking with you.

it is because of you two that i can truly be happy and smile. i am carefree when i talk to you because i know that i will not be judged and i will be loved. that is a feeling that i have craved for a long time and it has taken me this moment to realize what i have.

everyday i thank God for you two, because without you i do not know where i would be or what i would be doing. you have supported me through everything and were always there to kick me in the right direction when i strayed from my path.

you two mean the world to me, and i love you for it.

from the bottom of my heart i say thank you and i love you.

mom, jon, you are awesome.