Thursday, May 05, 2005

you could cut it with a knife

that is right i am talking about stress. it is that thick around here right now. end of the year stuff is going on so you know we are all studying like crazy and trying to get out of here and all the madness.

time for all nighters, adarol for some, migranes for me, stress for all, great parties, saying godd-bye to those graduating, finding places to live next year, and all of that good stuff.

well needless to say i am quite ready to blow this popsicle stand. but that is right i come back for one more year, and then that is right the REAL world. i do not think that i am ready for that yet but we will find out in about 12 months now will we.

ha that is not that long of a time for me. it is interesting, this is a big year for me. turning 21, starting my senior year in the fall, graduating in the spring, living on my own...wow where does the time go.

i remember when i was little and would listen to "the mistletoe jam" by luther vandross at christmas and just have myself a grand old time just being little. man i wish i could still do that. oh well enough about that. time to get back to the books.