Thursday, May 26, 2005

dripping all over

cool, refreshing water cascading off of the side of a rocky cliff, with trees surrounding it. creating a beautiful landscape that can only be fathomed by the imagination. i am just letting the water pour all over my head, while i take in the smells, and sounds. it is beautiful. fish swimming at my feet tickling them, bird all around singing, and animals drinking from the crystal clear water.

then i woke from my day dream in the shower because the water was getting cold. many days start out like that, the shower is my escape, until the cold water brings me back.

it is funny like that how something so mundane can be a daily vacation, keeping everything in you calm and relaxed. i am in dire need of a vacation, i guess i will take a shower after work.