Friday, May 27, 2005

candid conversation

sean- hey did you know that they (chair massages) are now moved to the second floor. betcha did not know that.
hahahaha

liz- i did, actually.

s- man i thought that i knew something you didn't. oh well i will try again later.

l- i know EVERYthing. no… that's a lie.

s- i was about to say FALSE! but, you beat me to it.

l- Bwah-ha!

s- did you really make that sound, cuz that would have been AWESOME

l- i did in my head… but i do out loud quite often.

s- well that is good, but i think that would have been funny if you did and it is completely silent down there too. do you have to meet up with his mom anymore today?

l- no more with his mom… though she's gonna call and we're gonna plan a lunch with my parents.

s- well that it really nice.

l- yeah, i guess.

s- why do you say it like that? this way they will get to know you as madame G, mistress G, sister G, hood rat G, frugal G, bald G (that is cuz I am gonna shave your head hahahaha), pregnant G (you better not be), whatever G, you want maybe even Liz G.

l- hood rat? sister? mistress? NO! BALD?! NO!
PREGNANT??? HELL NO!
:) liz is fine.

s- i am kind of partial to hood rat, sister implies nun, mistress i could see you as one, bald of COURSE BALD.
glad to hear it, well just at least for right now, you WILL get knocked up later though.
yea liz is good, but it is fun to attach surnames before it.

l- why are you partial to hood rat? sister? nonono. mistress… well, you gotta point.
bald. nonono. and knocked up? NONONO.

s- no i just like calling people hood rats, i am not saying you are.
sister, well every girl has a good side to her, even you.
yea you know you would be a good mistress.
bald, yea yea yea
knocked up, OH YEA! for someone who hates children i have a feeling you will have a couple.

l- CRAP. you're gonna jinx me.

s- that is the point. i WANT you to have kids. you would love it.

l- ewww. grody.

s- they are not grody, you know that. only cleaning up poop is grody.

l- they ARE grody.

s- well then I hope you have 6 children. that are all just like you.

l- how many are you gonna have?

s- 2 maybe 3, it is funny i have chosen a name for one, and my friend named her child my name and we have never talked about it.

l- that happened to my parents. my brother was supposed to be jonathan michael but my uncle stole it… so my brother is jason andrew. and that same uncle… his daughter, my cousin april… stole the song I wanted to play at my wedding when I walk down the aisle.

s- what was the song?

l- "goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married…"

s- you WOULD walk down the aisle with that song playing.
the name was micah anthony.

l- i knew a girl named micah.

s- yea the girl who took that name, that is her sister's name.
hey go to the newest link on my website you will LOVE it.

l- i will in a minute… tryin' to get something done.


do you see all of the exclamation points? fred would kill me and liz.