Saturday, January 22, 2005

when the past finds the present

wow!!! (those are for you fred, hahahaha) i have not see this person in 6 years, and what happenes i see him at a track meet.

the real kicker is that he walks up to me and calls me by my whole name, and that is right i do not remember. not until after he took his hood off did i recognize him but i did not know his last name. i felt like a complete jerk. he even got the state that i moved back too when i left bloomington. what is that, well needless to say i felt like an ass.

for you who know me i know what you are thinks (that is right you are an ass) well i am sorry. but it was just weird cuz it caught me off guard, i did not know what to do. but then we got to talking and it was nice.

it is good to catch up with the people that you were once friends with. he made me smile and it was nice. oh yea and speaking of reconnecting there is a certain liz i should probably send an email too.

well here is to old friends. (that was a toast everyone, that means raise you glasses and take a drink, say clink if there is no one there to toast with.)

i am crazy hahaha