Tuesday, January 25, 2005

chain of command

so you know you always complain to your superiors, yea i do not have that.

it has been this ongoing thing with me this year, well i think for a couple of years. i need to talk to someone and i do not know who it should be. i have spread myself around in a way that i can only talk to certain people about certain things, well now there are a conglomeration of issues that are all intertwined and no one knows about all of them.

i cannot talk to my younger brother, he is not ready for that, he has his own stuff to deal with. i cannot talk to my little because he cannot understand. everytime i need to talk my big is somewhere else and when he is there i do not want too.

so who is the superior? i am not sure. not a big fan of telling strangers my problems and do not think that the parents need this so i think i am stuck.

it is funny i wish for the problems others have because i feel that they would be more easily remedied. but hey that is just me.

well i guess i should not give the impression that things are all bad. this semester has been going pretty well in terms of school and that is a good thing to start with. my favorite professor loves me and that is even better.

the roommate still cracks me up. you know what i have written about him in a long time. maybe i will do that tomorrow. hahaha that is awesome.

so i guess there are a lot of positives going on right now. i am learning to make myself happy again and that is a big thing for me. right now i can only go up and that is the best thing of all.

hey like Winston Churchill said "if you are going through hell, keep going" i will have to agree.