Tuesday, September 14, 2004

work

ha ha ha. it is nice hearing from people back home. i love it.

it is funny because last summer was the beginning of my true transition from a teenager to an adult. there were many times that i hated it, but even more that i loved. the best part of growing up are the times when you mess up because that is when you truly grow.

my tacky outbursts and callous comments have taught me to hold my tongue because i have learned that i really do hurt some people. sometimes i need to just be to myself because there are people who actually need to get stuff done. but hey that is me, i love to be involved with people that is how i work. so i learned how to start to temper myself and know what is good and when not to.

the reflections that see of myself in those that have replied to my emails is amazing.

i see where i was and where i am now and they were a part in helping me grow. i thank them for that.

people are sheep be the shepard.