Wednesday, September 08, 2004

him

i hate him. why does he act like this.

it sucks when you take backseat to everything else in the world. sometimes i wish that i wasn't his son. he hurts me so much.

it is interesting how everything form his first marriage has become unimportant to him. he doesn't talk to my mom unless to argue. my brother had a tumor the size of a bracelet jewelery case between his first and second bones in his neck. did you know what he wasn't even going to come for the surgery.

he laughs at me when i tell him my dreams and aspirations. who does that. you can't support your sons that are your own flesh and blood.

oh but what he can support is he current wife, stepmom, and my little sister oh yea she is adopted. i am not saying that i do not love her as a matter of fact i have a pic of her in my room and countless on my computer.

the two that are part of him (me and my lil bro) he treats like bastard children and the aforementioned women like queens.

to be the one person in his current family that he has known the longest it is a shame. i am like shit to him and that is hard to take. i guess the only good thing is that when i am free of him he will never hear from me again.

i guess that is the only thing that i have to look forward to because right now i am in some serious pain.