Thursday, September 02, 2004

two states the same girl

my old coworker reminds me of my best female friend at shool. she is sassy and all of those other things if you know either one of them you understand. they remind me so much of each other and it is hilarious.

what is really strange is that they are even going through the same type of things at the same time. it is scary. one wrote a note to JM and the other to JB and the first names of the guys are the same. both of which were also goodbye.

it is amazing how you surround yourseslf with the same type of people no matter where you go. these two are over a thousand miles away and it is like i picked up where i left off.

i think that these two should talk one day beacue i think that it would be awesome. just as long as it is not about me that is all that i ask.

well to both of you. you are great people and there is so much waiting for you. go get em' tiger.