Monday, August 01, 2005

the next iron chef

even though it is a year away, i am horribly excited to go to culinary school. i have not gotten in or figured out how i am going to pay for this but i am excited none-the-less.

i think it stems more from something that one of my very good friends said, you are serious about this, it is something you love nad are already good at. man i cannot wait until that day when i can walk onto that campus and start cooking.

just writing about it right now makes me even more excited. what can i say i am happy for once go figure. getting out of school, going home and reorganizing my life has brought me back to the person i used to be a long time ago.

i am so excited i do not know what to do with myself. right now i have 365 days until culinary school i know that sounds like a lot but think about it this way, God willing i have 22,000 days left so 365 is not bad at all.

food glorious food.

No comments: