Wednesday, August 03, 2005

la la la...

goofing off one day i start imitating someone one the radio. someone turns to me and asks me if i sing for real. honestly i answer and tell them i have been singing for a long time.

i find myself randomly singing at work sometimes. and i get scorned, not because it sounds bad but because it is distracting to those that are one the phone, which is understandable.

i wonder what would happen if i did this professionally, or i just stopped.

countless people tell me i a great, but i think they are just blowing smoke. i can never tell what is real and what is not.

could i handle the truth, what would i do with it. hmmm i really do not know but one thing is for sure if i do not ask i will never know. so tell me what do you think?

how do i sound?

can you hear me?

(i am joking)

No comments: