Friday, July 15, 2005

university

time spent sitting down in a uncomfortable chair, while people from the company tell me about their jobs. some funny, witty, entertaining, others dull and boring.

next to me are beatuiful women from all over the northwest. it was fun, well some of the time.

yesterday we went out afterwards to the mall. well me and the three gils that i sat next to. i found many things that were on sale like a pair of jeans for 9.97 and they are good jeans.

but watching people in the mall was a sight.

one of the girls is very tiny and she can shop in little kids stores. so walking into abercrombie a kid no more than sixteen asked me if he could help me. trying not to laugh in his face i politely said no thank you and waited outside for her to get finished. he smiled warmly and went to the back.

when i walk into a store and the people that work there are over five years younger than me, i need to worry if i really need to be there.

granted this will change the older i get but for the time being i think that i am safe with that.