Tuesday, June 07, 2005

pages of a diary

...knock knock KNOCK...

uuuuuugh, i get up and go to the door, and it is six in the morning. hello officer, why are you here?

move kid!

why, you wake me up and come into my room, and attempt to look through my things. i think the least you could do it give me an explanation.

we are here because someone reported that someone in this room is stealing playstations.

well i can tell you that it is not me. (wow do i sound drunk)

frank get up. i think the cops have something to talk to you about.

what do you want?

are you the one that people that has taken a playstation?

i don't know what you are talking about.

well one of the guys on your floor called and said that they think it was you that took their playstation, so we are going to look around.

officers can you please leave my things alone, there are some very expensive things in here and i would like that they all stay intact.

until we are satisfied that your roommate is not responsible, the both of your things do not matter to us.

well they start to go through all of my things. they find a bunch of white powder on the sink.

whose is this white powder?

it is mine i say.

are you aware that you are going to jail for posession?

it is migrane medicine look in the cabinet...can i go bed now?

yes we will be back to question both of you two later.

good-bye.