Monday, October 25, 2004

its been a long time...

so this has been really interesting. i have never had a little brother (not to be confused with younger brother) before. i did not think that i would be able to handle it. but then i talked to my big brother (not to be confused with older because i am the oldest) and he told me that i was ready.

well i know that does not sound like a big thing to any ordinary person but i guess it really is because he is more critical than me. wow what a shock to find someone more critical than me. for everyone laughing try not to get too loud.

but so i embark on this journey with my little brother and it will be an interesting one. i have learned to balance time and his needs with the needs of myself and have become quite successful at it.

it has been a long time since i have put something up here and that is strange but oh well what can you do now. this is going to be a good week i can tell already i do not know why yet but i know it will be. well i gots to get ready to have an awesome day.